Translate

How enable Cortana in windows 10 if disabled by third party antispy apps

Welcome to 1M-ideas

Hey guys!, I was facing a problem that might you faced too. when it's come to privacy we often conscious and about windows 10 be are literally very conscious. So I found an article where some apps were recommended for windows privacy so I downloaded a few of them, but didn't install and try all of them after download but I tried one of the app called  "SpybotAntiBeacon-3.5-setup.exe". This apps is definitely good for privacy purposes but definitely not for the people who love the privacy and features both.

So after installing this app, I didn't do much or customize any settings, and also forgot to stop, start with a boot option for this app and after restart it automatically run and create some privacy setting and some troubles for me, I feel that I need privacy but that is not suitable way for me, Moreover, it customized privacy after restart without my permission so I'm unhappy with this app, I can not use Cortana in Windows 10.

Cortana app says:- "Cortana is disabled, you need to get permission from the administration"

So that was the little story, let's know how I and you can fix the Cortana:-
Here's How to Disable Cortana for Windows Completely – Techgara

this app can delete or modify the registry and group policy for this app so it can basically be fixed by creating registry entry or modifying the existing registry to fix your problem
so open registry using win+R then type "regedit"

go to this directory
"Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Search"

if AllowCortana registry value exists, modify its value from 0 to 1

if not then

after going to that directory just right click and create new DWORD 32-bit value
name it "AllowCortana"
after that modify its hexadecimal value from 0 to 1

see the animation below to understand better:- 




Thanks for reading this !






Post a Comment

0 Comments